[Typo3] Conditional template using automaketemplate

Ivano Masiero mr.floyd at tin.it
Sat Apr 30 15:43:58 CEST 2005

Hi,
I'm setting up a new multi language site, the TypoScript for the setup
of the root page is very similar to the one in Modern Template B. Part 1
tutorial, I've used the extension automaketemplate to parse my html
template. I would like to assign different templates for each language VAR.
The important part is something like this:

# Configuring the Auto-Parser for main template:
plugin.tx_automaketemplate_pi1 {
content = FILE
content.file =  fileadmin/templates/main_template_v1_home.html
# Read the template file:
elements {
BODY.all = 1
BODY.all.subpartMarker = DOCUMENT_BODY
HEAD.all = 1
HEAD.all.subpartMarker = DOCUMENT_HEADER
}
I want to insert a condition (something like config.linkVars = L ...
[globalVar = GP:L = 0] ... [globalVar = GP:L = 1] ... [GLOBAL]) for the
content.file of the automaketemplate plugin.

Thanks in advance!