[Typo3] Creating a Menu - Problems

Amir Mualem amir219 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Apr 30 06:48:28 CEST 2005

Hey guys,

I am having some problems as I create my menu based on the FTB tutorial.
    I assume that maybe this tutorial wont suit me but I cant find
anything else that would give me a good foothold and something close to
a menu.

Basically I am trying to create a Typo3 template for the home page and
most of the pages based off of this HTML:

http://www.stratcommandcenter.com/redesign/fileadmin/templates/home2.html

This is what I have so far:
http://www.stratcommandcenter.com/redesign

If you can take a look at the source of each one, you will notice that I
  outer mapped the <UL> tag for my menu.  Before I inner wrapped the div
id LEFT NAV... but then how do I include the UL tag for each menu?

--

Another question, as you can see my menu's are separated by different
categories.  Each category on the left navigation column is wrapped with

--
Last question in this post, how can I get rid of or change default Typo3
styles?  How can I make my menu links have just a pure, unaltered <a>

How can I take out the onfocus?

--

Thanks, its a handful, but I'm a noob, what can I say? :)