[Typo3] select.where - more values from comma separated listoutof database

JoH info at cybercraft.de
Sat Apr 30 00:46:58 CEST 2005

> ... uuh... at first it looked really great when i've seen this...
>
> but it hasn't worked... of cource i looked in
> http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/doc_core_tsref/stdWrap/
>
> but it didn't worked with
> 1) 10.noTrimWrap =  |tx_asimmoext_typ=4|
> or
> 2) 10.noTrimWrap =  |tx_asimmoext_typ='4'|
>

> it wrapped in the case of 1) just the one where only the attribut 4
> was coosen or in case 2) it wrapped the one where 4 was on the first
> place of a list with more attributes and the one where only 4 was
> choosen.
>
> hope you can give me a hint - it would be really great

This not a TYPO3 related problem anymore. The problem you got now has
something to do with mySQL Syntax.
The above example will give you something like

SELECT from 'whatever' WHERE blah AND tx_asimmoext_typ=4

This is surely not the case, if the field contains CSV values like 1,3,4
1,3,4 != 4
So nothing (or something wrong) will be selected.

You should have a look at this chapter of mySQL Reference:
http://dev.mysql.com/doc/mysql/en/string-comparison-functions.html

After that you insert the desired syntax into your TS-code.

BTW: The noTrimWrap is needed to keep spaces between the parts of the
select.
So:
10.noTrimWrap =  |tx_asimmoext_typ=4| doesn't make sense.
It has to be
10.noTrimWrap =  | tx_asimmoext_typ=4 |

Good luck

Joey