[Typo3] ...

sysco ir-teamNO at SPAMmail.com
Fri Apr 29 23:53:21 CEST 2005

Ok so here is a fix for anyone else with this problem...

I understand there will be a new version of cwt_community soon
so this might be fixed in the next release iam using version 0.8.1

In class.tx_cwtcommunity_pi1 replace all instances of...

pi_getPageLink($GLOBALS['TSFE'] -> id, "_self",

with this...

pi_getPageLink($GLOBALS['TSFE'] -> id, "",

Iam sill working on the amihot problem...