[Typo3] How do I give be users access to the web > template module?

Zach Davis zach at castironcoding.com
Fri Apr 29 22:47:07 CEST 2005

Hi Karen,

To give a user access to the template module, you have to make him/her
an admin user -- there's a checkbox for this in the backend user record.

You can't give a non admin user access to the template because once
someone has access to the template, they can pretty much do whatever
they want (eg., including an external php script that erases your
database), so only "root" users can modify it.

Zach