[Typo3] How do I give be users access to the web > template module?

Karen Stankunas karen.stankunas at iclei.org
Fri Apr 29 22:03:39 CEST 2005

Hello everybody,

My name is Karen and I have been using Typo3 as a template designer / builder for the
past year and a half.  Its great..  But my Typo3 programmer colleague left our organisation,
and its up to me to config and admin.  I am addicted, and I am stuck.

How can I give a backend user access to the web > template module?

Her role will be to help develop the templates, but in the edit user page, the "Modules:
Items" selection box, "Web_ts" is not listed.  How can I make it appear?  Or what do I need
to plug into her "TSConfig"?

Very grateful for your help (I looked everywhere to figure this out!),

Karen from Freiburg

-------------------------------------
Karen Stankunas
Project Officer
ICLEI's International Training Centre
ICLEI Europe Information Services
Leopoldring 3
D-79098 Freiburg, Germany

Tel:  +49-761 / 36892-20
Fax: +49-761 / 36892-29
e-mail: karen.stankunas at iclei.org

The ITC is the international training and conference service unit of
ICLEI, providing training, seminars, distance training, conferences
and study tours on urban sustainability for local governments.

ICLEI - Local Governments for Sustainability
www.iclei.org