[Typo3] select.where - more values from comma separated list outof database

andreas steinhuber andre01 at typotemp.com
Fri Apr 29 16:13:42 CEST 2005

... uuh... at first it looked really great when i've seen this...

but it hasn't worked... of cource i looked in
http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/doc_core_tsref/stdWrap/

but it didn't worked with
1) 10.noTrimWrap =  |tx_asimmoext_typ=4|
or
2) 10.noTrimWrap =  |tx_asimmoext_typ='4'|

it wrapped in the case of 1) just the one where only the attribut 4 was coosen or in case 2) it wrapped the one where 4 was on the first place of a list with more attributes and the one where only 4 was choosen.

hope you can give me a hint - it would be really great

- andreas stein