[Typo3] Generating output from an extension/DB using templates

Marcel Douwstra marcel.douwstra at tros.nl
Fri Apr 29 15:44:15 CEST 2005

Hi all,

I've started building an extension to perform a certain task for me.
I can insert records through the admin and all that, works like a charm.
But when it comes to the frontend I run into problems.. I've created a
table and can use it with the correct setup, I can also call the
extension so output goes to the frontend.
However I can not grasp how to the following things :

- Fill parts in the template through my extension PHP file (filling it
through the template setup is no prob)
- Get the DB content off my extension available in the extension PHP
file.

Is there some kind of document we've overlooked? Or amd I just missing
a crucial point somewhere..

In short: please help me out here :)

http://typo3.tros.nl/forum/viewtopic.php?t=28

Thanx,