[Typo3] MM relations

Paul vanweel at cistron.nl
Fri Apr 29 14:00:47 CEST 2005

To calrify a little, because I think this wasn't clear:

However if I hack this code - and tweak it a little - I can add the persons to the activities, but the local_uid and foreign_uid are substituted.... which is logical...

If I add person with uid 1 to activity with uid 2 I'd get the following results in tx_activities_activities_persons_mm :

>From persons: local_uid = 1, foreign uid = 2
>From activities: local_uid = 2, foreign uid = 1

Any way to get local_uid = 1, foreign uid = 2 when I edit from the extension activities as well?

Regards,
- Paul (asphyxion)