[Typo3] AdminPanel settings deactivating when collapsing

Peter Niederlag niederlag at ikd01.de
Fri Apr 29 08:07:33 CEST 2005

Hi,

Gal A. Buki schrieb:
> Hi
>
> I installed the AdminPanel for the Frontend like mentioned in
> http://typo3.org/documentation/tips-tricks/frontend-editing/
>
> Now the panel is activated and I can select the several options.
> But as soon as i close the tree within the panel the selected options
> won't have any affect on the page.
> When opening the tree again all the earlier settings are still selected
> and get active on the page again.
>
> How do I keep the settings active with the collapsed admin panel?

modify TYPO3 sources so the settings are put into the BE-Session.

Actually I find it useful the way it is now, cause it's very easy and
quick to hide/unhide the edit-symbols...

Cheers,
Peter

P.S.: You could use something thats called (User-)TSConfig and set
forceDisplayFieldIcons et al...
http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/doc_core_tsconfig/ADMPANEL/
the icons/symbols are always(!) displayed for these BE-Users
--
Peter Niederlag
http://www.typo3partner.net * professional services network *