[Typo3] RDF and indexed_search title problem

Rainer Weigle weigle at dkrz.de
Thu Apr 28 22:44:46 CEST 2005

Hi,

I'm using n_rdfimport 0.0.7 in a border content, which I
paste in every page.
This works well but I have the following problem:
On all indexed pages (indexed search 2.1.3)
the indexed titel of ever page is the title of the
RDF record with the ID1 and not the real page title.

When I hide the RDF record the pages are indexed
with the correct page titles, but I don't have an RDF feed.

Any ideas how to get both? An RDF feed and a correct page
title in the search result?

Thanks Rainer
--
Rainer Weigle - Central IT Services - ZMAW
e-mail: weigle at dkrz.de
Tel.  : 040 / 41173 - 373