[Typo3] Tech question/error messge

Tiffany Bond tiffany at brandbond.com
Thu Apr 28 21:32:20 CEST 2005

That's not it, but thank you. I have a collocated server with quite a bit of
space and I host several websites. If that were the case I would be having
universal upload problems. Thank you so much for the suggestion though.

Tiffany Bond, Principal
BrandBond - Strengthening your connection to the world.
206 854 2663 m
425 415 8398 o
425 415 0473 f
tiffany at brandbond.com
PO Box 2682
Woodinville, WA 98072

Board of Directors, American Marketing Association (www.psama.org)

Board of Directors, Greater Woodinville Chamber of Commerce
(www.woodinvillechamber.org)

Member, Master Builders Association (www.mbaks.com)