[Typo3] Tech question/error messge

JoH info at cybercraft.de
Thu Apr 28 20:42:10 CEST 2005

>  "1: Copying file

'/usr/local/www/vhosts/airnergypro.com/htdocs/fileadmin/template/images/pro/
> img/img_box_f11.jpg' failed!: The destination path
> (/usr/local/www/vhosts/airnergypro.com/htdocs/uploads/pics) may be
> write protected. Please make it write enabled!. (tt_content:8:image)"
>
> Can anyone help me on this? I poked around a bit first but I am more
> dreamweaver savvy than CMS savvy. No administrative changes have been
> made on the server.

TYPO3 is still working fine. The problem you got results from wrong
permissions on the server.
Seems the user TYPO3 is running at is not allowed to write into uploads/pics
which is bad when you have to upload new images.
This is why you had no problems so far. - Since the error will only occur
during uploads to this directory.

> I am also looking for someone who I can pay to make adjustments, etc.
> to this site. Anyone interested?

Depends on complexity and budget ... ;-)
Contact me via PM if you like.

Joey

Dieter Nuhr, German comedian
openBC: http://www.openbc.com/go/invuid/Jo_Hasenau