[Typo3] Inherited/Overridable Content?

Tyler Kraft headhunterxiii at yahoo.ca
Thu Apr 28 17:33:51 CEST 2005

hi

sorry just read the not in template section.

If you dont want it to slide up the tree looking for content in page
tree in sections then maybe something like this in your template.  Set
the content item ona page somewhere they can edit it and then if there
is not right column content it will insert the default content from the
item that they can edit.

ADDITIONAL_INSERT = COA
ADDITIONAL_INSERT.20 = RECORDS
ADDITIONAL_INSERT.20.dontCheckPID=1
ADDITIONAL_INSERT.20.tables=tt_content
ADDITIONAL_INSERT.20.source=2347

temp.rightcolumn.10 < style.conetnt.getRight
temp.rightcolumn.10.stdWrap.ifEmpty < ADDITIONAL_INSERT

tk