[Typo3] SQL Error when adding website user

andré rosendaal arosendaal at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 28 16:44:23 CEST 2005

Hi Zach

Thanks for this quick answer!

The extensions says it needs to add the following  fields
	ALTER TABLE fe_users ADD tx_cwtcommunityuser_image blob NOT NULL;
	ALTER TABLE fe_users ADD tx_cwtcommunityuser_sex int(11) unsigned DEFAULT '0' NOT NULL;

However, after I click on 'make updates', the following two status lines are (still) displayed in red:
Database status:	Table error!

Probably one or more required fields/tables are missing in the database!
Errors:	Some tables or fields are of wrong type!

After logging out and logging in again, the error message of the extension is:

Errors:	It seems like there is a backend module in "mod2/conf.php" which is not configured in ext_emconf.php

I will look and see f I can find info on this error, but in the meantime, help is much appreciated.

Cheers,

- andré rosendaal (arosendaal)