[Typo3] Cookies at Typo3

Chris Wittmann [SwiftLizard] chris at swift-lizard.com
Thu Apr 28 14:59:15 CEST 2005

Hi guys,

it me again, I got another little problem.
A Customer of mine has got a very old project witch
we softrelaunched on basis of Typo3. Some of
the old Skripts we still want to use are setting Cookies.
Our problem is that typo3 seems to refuse setting of
new Cookies if one includes external Skripts via PHP_SCRIPT_EXT.

I know that it would be cleaner to write an Extension for those
parts, the problem ist that the customer will not pay for it.

The Warning i get is:

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by
(output started at /usr/home/sstahl/public_html/typo3/
typo3_src-3.7.0/typo3/sysext/cms/tslib/index_ts.php:435) in
/usr/home/sstahl/public_html/typo3/schuettstahl/fileadmin/lib/session2.inc
on line 45

So please , anyone who has got an good idea how to solve that
problem ?

Thanx for any help.

Chris