[Typo3] Coding guideline: When en when NOT to use/build extensions?

Meinte van't Kruis meinte at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 14:45:51 CEST 2005

Hey, who said anything about sharing :) (j/k). I personally don't like
the xml parser in t3lib much, but perhaps I should take a second look
at it. It's just that the parser would be used for multiple
extentions, and it seems making extentions that make use of other
extentions(or extend it even) seems uncommon practice (or is it?).

thx