[Typo3] TemplaVoila and Show content from this page instead

reto schmid reto1 at hausformat.com
Thu Apr 28 11:37:41 CEST 2005

Hi Peter

Thanks, i thougt it's something like this ...

I've a subsite, which shows some content from the main site.
Now, when someone create new content elements on the main site,
i need them on the subsite too!

This isn't working with the page header section "Content".

You now what I mean ;-)

Best regards
reto