[Typo3] Making a global function

Sune Brodersen nospam_sune at talefod.dk
Thu Apr 28 10:47:38 CEST 2005

Hi List,

Im about to make an extension that would be able to integrate our CRM
in Typo3. What i want to do is to make a function that parses a lead
into out CRM. But i want that function to be available to all
extensions in typo3. That way i could extend nf_downloads to call that
function with some defined parameters and that way make a lead in our
CRM.

My problem is: What kind of extension is this. I use the extension
mangager. Would this be e frontend or backend module? And what kind.

Any hints?

/Sune