[Typo3] OT: CSS design question

Tyler Kraft headhunterxiii at yahoo.ca
Thu Apr 28 09:37:04 CEST 2005

Hi

If you want your div to start at the point 750px left and 0px top then
this puts it there.

for your background:

background: url(images/headerfill.gif) 0px 0px repeat-x;

this starts the image at the top left of the div and repeats it to the
right.  NOTE: you dont need the single quotes in the url.

hth
tyler