[Typo3] Renaming the admin folder "typo3"

Michael Scharkow mscharkow at gmx.net
Thu Apr 28 09:11:05 CEST 2005

Amir Mualem wrote:

> I thought I wouldn;t find an answer in google, so since I was already in
> the mailing list I will just post it. ;)

I'm not sure how to interpret ;) here, but it not using google before
asking is a) lazy (not because you have to type in stuff in google but
you have to _read_ the result pages) and b) ignorant of other people's
time and effort here in the list.

> No offense taken, but when I'm in a mailing list I rather not have to go
> to google to find what I need when I am in typo3.org.  Maybe that calls
> for a better support system which comes with a better internal search?
> Maybe like a vbulliten forum or something which would make previously
> answered questions easier to find.

This is not relevant here because 1) you did not search at all and 2)
like Peter said, google works for us, so why reinvent the wheel.

> Some suggestions that maybe you and the typo3 dev team should consider. :)

Mind you, development != documentation and support. This list is giving
free support to anyone, but since it's free, I can choose how to help,
and I reserve the right to be pissed if someone demands other people's
time when he could have found the solution easily without bugging anyone.

Greetings,
Michael