[Typo3] "CODE:" field in Extension

Stefan Beylen intsys at swissinfo.org
Thu Apr 28 08:33:56 CEST 2005

Joshua Preston schrieb:
> If this is a front end plugin and you want to specify the CODE: in the
> backend configuration, I would recommend using Flexforms, it's actually
> quite easy.  Follow the directions on the WIKI.
yes, it is for a frontend plugin...but imho the backend configuration
would be much easier by using the CODE: field as I just got two options
to select...one should be "OVERVIEW" the other one "DETAILVIEW"...
...anyways, I thought in this case "CODE:" would be appropriate rather
than using Flexforms...

> http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/Extension_Development%2C_using_Flexforms
thanks for that link though...as I can see the WIKI is getting bigger
and bigger... :)

Thanks Joshua!