[Typo3] OT: CSS design question

Christoph Koehler christoph.koehler at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 04:46:13 CEST 2005

Hello, sorry for the OT, but you are great so I thought you wouldn't mind!
It is for a TYPO3 template after all...

I have kind of a spacer image for my website header that sits to the right
of some other images, all positioned absolutely with CSS. Now I want that
spacer image to repeat towards the right of the page and fill it all up.
Make sense so far?

So I made a div with a ID, and applied the following CSS code:

#headerright {
   position: absolute;
   left: 750px;
   top: 0px;
   height: 134px;
   background-image: url('images/headerfill.gif');
   background-repeat: repeat-x;
}

So I want its left top corner to start at 750px from the left, and at the
very top. It's also 134px high.
However, it doesn't repeat itself to the right, no matter what 'width:'
value I use.

Any ideas??

Thanks guys!!

Christoph