[Typo3] Content elements from another page in templavoila

Ludwik Gorski ludwik at iceage.pl
Thu Apr 28 01:16:31 CEST 2005

>> I'd like to have content elements in one from my content areas
>> configured in temlavoila retreived from another page (the same content
>> on the whole site). I know, that I can reference to content elements
>> in templavoila, but in this way I'd have to update the references each
>> time I change the content element and for each subpage.
>> Can I achieve this with temlavoila xml, ts or something else?
>

> If you create a reference to a Content Element it will change automatically
> if the original changes.

Sorry for being unprecise, but what I meant is the changing the list of
content elements on the base page - the number and type of them. Also,
this would mean having to reference the content elems on all pages. I
configured old template somewhen to do as I intend, but don't know how
to do this with templavoila.

Ludwik