[Typo3] images floating

John Nicholas typo3user at mobosplash.com
Wed Apr 27 16:57:42 CEST 2005

is the content the image floats over bullet lists? I had a site where
this was happening and it was from the images rendering over typo3's
tabled bullet lists. I changed the rendering to regular bullet lists and
it all worked fine. it seemed to be a bug in one of the browsers
handling of image and table alignments