[Typo3] duplicate entry

Mathias Schreiber [wmdb] mathias.schreiber at wmdb.de
Wed Apr 27 16:17:37 CEST 2005

Peter Russ wrote:
> Any extension on this page used? which tables involved?

guys...

this is a basic mysql error which results from the following scenario:
mysql wants to write an autoincrement value into a table which has more
entries than the maximum values allowed by the field type.
We once got that from sys_stat where an unsigned integer wasn't enough.
changing to bigint is an option.
Otherwise truncate the table and reset the autoincrement counter.
We once had this for the table tt_content ;-)

--
No Subject - No Realname - No Service!
Respect the List/Newsgroup Rules!