[Typo3] mysqldump error when using LOCK TABLES

Cor Pernot c.pernot at chello.nl
Wed Apr 27 10:47:54 CEST 2005

Hi Daniel,

thanks, adding the LOCK TABLES privilage did the trick!

I am testing the module to see if everything works OK. So a restore should
work fine. But when I restore a database I get a message in the errorlog that
reads:

0	ERROR 1044 at line 46: Access denied for user: 't3quickstart at localhost' to
database 't3quickstart'
1	ERROR 1044 at line 46: Access denied for user: 't3quickstart at localhost' to
database 't3quickstart'

Is there another privilege missing? Is it OK to enable all privileges?

Regards
Cor