[Typo3] <p> in <td> how to remove?

Rob De Vries spam_this at pandora.be
Wed Apr 27 10:40:06 CEST 2005

Hey Daniel,

> What is the problem with the <p> in a <td>?
> It's possible to make them harmless in your stylesheet.

Not all the data in a table is a paragraph. What if I would like to
Why not trow some div's and some spans in this td...  ;)
Semanticly speaking, this is just not correct.

Also, I set some styles to my Paragraphs in my stylesheet, but I do not
want them to all have the class bodytext (another issue...)

For now, i guess i'll have to do some css tricks, again
still, the bad html output of Typo sometimes realy gives me a head-ache.

Rob