[Typo3] Advice on how to learn more from Typo3

Christian Trabold trabold at mehrwert.de
Wed Apr 27 09:54:10 CEST 2005

Hello Amir,

> I also found the GoLive tutorial you were talking about, it is rather
> outdated though. :P

not really 'outdated' - better: a good old way to do templating the easy
way ;)

I recommend this document to all new TYPO3-Users. Even if you want to
strive TV these basics will help you understand what takes place under
the hood.

> http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/doc_tut_n1/
>
> These posts are for reference... for future use :) Sorry for double
> posts if it offends anyone.

"TypoScript Syntax and In-depth Study" rocks too.

http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/doc_core_ts/

Have fun!

Christian