[Typo3] chcforum meets cwt_community

Zach Davis zach at castironcoding.com
Wed Apr 27 03:49:12 CEST 2005

(apologies for cross posting)

Just wanted to let folks know that I'm working on a new version of
chc_forum that integrates the cwt_community extension, which means that
the forum will have private messaging capabilities, a buddy list, a more
advanced user list, and more complete profile editing abilities. The new
version is very much in an alpha stage right now, but testers / feedback
is needed -- if you want to check it out, subscribe to the forum
newsgroup with your newsreader. I just posted instructions and a link to
a beta (alpha?) of the new release there (which I can post here as well
if anyone wants me to). It's not ready for prime time yet, but if you're
  interested in chc_forum development, you might want to check it out.

best,
Zach