[Typo3] Advice on how to learn more from Typo3

JoH info at cybercraft.de
Wed Apr 27 03:11:48 CEST 2005

> I notice alot of people, or quite a few like Micheal
> Stucki, Nigel, and others on this mailing list are
> very skilled with Typo3.
>
> I would like to know (and I will document this thread)
> where do you guys go after reading Futuristic Template
> Building to learn more and become more fluent with
> TemplaVoila.
>
> What should be the next step for us noobies?

Well - never wanted (and never needed) to use TV.
I started with the GoLive Tut.
After that I read TS by example and TSref (yes - I really _read_ TSref
completely)
Having a testsite at hand it was very easy to find out how it all works
together.
The rest is simple experience.
After a while you will be able to "think" TypoScript and your set of TS
snippets will be growing steadily.

Try it.

Joey

Dieter Nuhr, German comedian