[Typo3] Re: Embedding TrueType? How?

Nick Weisser typo3 at openstream.ch
Wed Apr 27 01:03:07 CEST 2005

Hi Ben,

I just read your posting from December last year (29-12-2004 23:32)
which can be found here:

and was struck with wonder how you managed to have GIFBUILDER generate
the transparent header text image and then lay it over the big image
with CSS *swallow* ...

 From the TypoScript snippet you posted I cannot see how you triggered
the transparency.

Could you please give me a pointer as to how this can be done?

I know about the GIFBUILDER property "transparentBackground", but you do
not seem to use it in your TypoScript. And furthermore, when I use this
property I get very poor results.

Cheers,
Nick

P.S. I took a closer look at w3.tue.nl and have to admit that this
website simply rules!!! Mad props to you!!!