[Typo3] Using stdwrap if like HMENU's IFSUB

Fabian Schulz schulz at fabianschulz.de
Tue Apr 26 23:42:34 CEST 2005

Hello,

I am trying to display certain parts of a template only if there is at
least one level below the current page.

I am thinking of something like this:

   30 = TEXT
   30 {
     data = leveltitle:1
     if {
       value.data = areThereAnyChildrenOfThisPage
       equals = 1
     }
   }

Of course, there is no areThereAnyChildrenOfThisPage :-) but maybe a
similar thing.

By the way: where is the place to search for information like this? I
read TSREF over and over - but no luck and no hints (at least none I
could find) where to find further information.

Cheers,

Fabian