[Typo3] Uploading to Fileadmin via FTP

Amir Mualem amir219 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Apr 26 23:11:33 CEST 2005

David Prousch wrote:
> Amir Mualem wrote:
>

>>Can I create fileadmin folders myself through FTP?
>

> Hi Amir,
>
> yes you can! And if you set them on 777 via ftp you will have no
> problems with access by using the typo3 fileadmin.
>
> David

Well before I tried that but it did not work.  When I tried and access
the wizard I was given a fatal error.  Luckily I looked in this mailing
list and I found out that if you replace the "class.t3lib_db.php" file
with the 3.8.0-beta source, then it should solve the problem and it did. :)

I still cannot however upload files into a TYPO3 made folder...