[Typo3] init.php

Franz Holzinger franz at fholzinger.com
Tue Apr 26 16:25:36 CEST 2005

Hello Harald,

> I posted this in the install newsgroup, unfortunately without response for several days. Maybe
> someone in this group is able to help me and could take a look at the link below, please! There
> are several analogical problems posted and solved in various newsgroups and discussion forums
> but none of the described solutions I found solved my problem.
>
> http://www.bic.cc/test/hh/typo3/install/index.php
>
> Best regards, Harald

your HTTP_SERVER_VARS["DOCUMENT_ROOT"]=/home/bi012vca/www/home

So you have to copy all your TYPO3 installation directories and files
there or you must configure your apache to use the other directory as
document root.

You cannot run it from
HTTP_SERVER_VARS["PHP_SELF"]=/test/hh/typo3/install/index.php because
Apache does not let you to do so.

Franz