[Typo3] Linebreaks in mails

Jochen Stange derstange at gmx.de
Tue Apr 26 16:13:47 CEST 2005

Hi Franz.

Thanks for the hint.
I looked into the class.t3lib_htmlmail.php file for the part that acutally
sends out the registration mails that are being generated using the
fe_admin_dmailsubscrip.tmpl file....

> " the '\r' will be the problem...

You're probably right and I can't figure out how to get rid of it except me
adding a str_replace('\r\n','\n',$message) wich worked fine for tt_products.
I guess I will have to add this to the global mail routine. However I'm
still having trouble locating the exact part where the mail is generated in
the class so I could try inserting my str_replace.

Do you know where it is put together?
Thank you,
Jochen