[Typo3] typo3.org mirror?

Horn Gábor horn.gabor at aktiv.co.hu
Tue Apr 26 13:11:12 CEST 2005

Hi,

I have some questions about typo3.org. Recently ( i guess because of the
increasinng popularity of typo3 which is definitely a good thing :) i
noticed major slowdowns with the website. I know it was an upgrade etc,
but i think simply the increasong load might couse a slowdown. Is there
any plan to set up mirror servers for typo3.org? As i read already more
developers voluntered to offer space/infrastructure for such site(s). I
think i'd do it too if there would be a clearly described way and an
rsync server which i could use to synchronize my mirror etc.

So i'd like to ask if there're any plans for it? I think with time we
have to find a solution because 1 server cannot handle the increasing
number of hits forever...or am i wrong?

thx, hirisov