[Typo3] newbee questions: remove blurring script code, langua ge selection

Tyler Kraft headhunterxiii at yahoo.ca
Tue Apr 26 10:59:38 CEST 2005

hi

yes it goes into the template setup, and then it moves the javascript to
a seperate file, instead of including it in the head of each page.

I dont think it actually removes the script altogether, it simply moves
it to a file that gets included from the head of each page, and
therefore doesnt download the file except on the first visit.

ty