[Typo3] TemplaVoila Wizard messed up now

Dave Jenkins david_jenkins35 at btinternet.com
Tue Apr 26 00:40:49 CEST 2005

Hi Amir,
You might want to do a cut and paste of this search I did

I found a post that seems to indicate that only TYO3 should manage the
files.

I've quoted part of it below

"uploads/* folders are used by the system to store files *attached* to
records. When you attach stylesheet files or images to records they are
stored in these folders and you should NEVER move them. This is a part
of the database and only TYPO3 should be allowed to manage the content"
here."

Hope this helps some
Dave