[Typo3] strtotime in advanced calendar

Florian Widmer florian.widmer at spick.org
Mon Apr 25 21:46:13 CEST 2005

Thanks for the hint rob, but the de_DE locale works fine(i get the weekdays
in german). I already put that into the sourcecode of the extension. I
wrote my own little script to check what happens, and it seems, that
strtotime only accepts formats, where the month comes before the day. For
anything else, the output is -1.

Florian