[Typo3] php script

Ries van Twisk typo3 at rvt.dds.nl
Mon Apr 25 20:47:44 CEST 2005

Daniel,

creating a extention using the kickstarter can be done even under 5
minutes to setup a framework.
using DBAL and the Database Abstraction Layer extention you can even contact
you ms-sql server using the database call (exec_SELECTquery(...))
provided with typo3.

I would reallu suggest to look into that, I think it can save you a lot
of time in the feature
then using the Page PHP Content extention.

Ries