[Typo3] [Indexed Search] - Starting point not being honored?

Charles Rector crector at iexposure.com
Tue Apr 26 08:33:37 CEST 2005

Yes, in the root page for my site I put this in the template:

page.config.index_enable = 1
page.config.index_externals = 1

To borrow from my original e-mail:

+ Root Page (15)
     + Global Search Page
     + Page A
     + Page B
     + Page C
     + Sub Page (24)
         + Refined Search Page
         + Sub Page X
         + Sub Page Y
         + Sub Page Z

On "Sub Page" is where I put:

plugin.tx_indexedsearch._DEFAULT_PI_VARS.sections = rl1_24

This makes it to where my "Refined Search Page" searches only Sub Page
and Sub Pages X, Y, and Z.