[Typo3] strtotime in advanced calendar

Rob De Vries spam_this at pandora.be
Mon Apr 25 16:13:19 CEST 2005

Florian Widmer wrote:
> This goes to all the php wizards out there:
> The extension advanced calendar uses strftime to generate date outputs, and
> strtotime to create unix timestamps from inputs. This works well for any
> english date format, but is there a way, so that strtotime will accept a
> date like d.m.y and not return -1? I tried setting the locale, but that
> does not help.
>
> Florian
I had the same problem with a website, seems that the local dutch time
settings where not yet installed on the server.
try the little script of this page on your server first, set the local
to the local of your chooise.
http://be2.php.net/strftime

if this does not give you the right result, then there is a big chanse
the locales are not yet installed on your server and you have to contact
your hosting company so they could install them.

hope it helps
Rob