[Typo3] XML

Olivier Dobberkau olivier.dobberkau at dkd.de
Mon Apr 25 13:22:55 CEST 2005

McCluskey, Chris (ISD) wrote:

> There are several different sites on the page tree and some of the
> content on these sites is shared and wouldn't necessarily have to be
> updated. I would like this content to be in an xml format (the xml
> file doesn't have to editable from within Typo3) which would make it
> more accessible in the future as we move to a service orientated
> architecture.

OK. I see. You want to share Content over different Website within the same
TYPO3 Installation. But you want to keep the Usergroups using the Content
separed for what ever reasons.

> The content itself is fairly basic - a couple of headers, paragraphs
> or lists and an image.

Does this XML have a DTD?

> Any help in this area would be greatly appreciated.

OK. We have developed a XML Import Tool for TYPO3. This tool can be
customized to import XML Files on your Server or from other Servers. Now we
could add a Content Element Plugin to use this XML and then be transformed
to HTML. Right?

Please contact me offlist, if you are interessted in Pricing options.

Greetings,

Olivier