[Typo3] Clear Cache Patch Fix Published

Peter Russ peter.russ at 4many.net
Sun Apr 24 17:26:18 CEST 2005

Changing TS in Template always results in a "clear cache all". This
might be a problem, if you have several hundreds of pages in cache and
and want to test new layout etc.

I've published a patch that fixes that for 3.8.beta2:
You can set
$TYPO3_CONF_VARS['BE']['clearCacheSubTreeOnly']=1;
in your localconf.php. With that only the cached pages in the pagetree
of the template will be cleared.

This might be also interesing if you have several customers in one
installation.

If there is a requirement I would also publish that for 3.7 and 3.6.2.

http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=1031

Please advise.

Regs. Peter.

@Michael Stucki: