[Typo3] Photobook - no comment titles

David Prousch d.prousch at gmx.de
Sun Apr 24 14:35:53 CEST 2005

David Prousch wrote:

> Even if I create a new directory with images it is not possible to
> comment them :-(

Now I found out what the problem is:

Within my filelist I created the folder gallery_archive. Within this
folder there are five folders with images. For the gallery plugin
record I choose path to photos: fileadmin/gallery_archive

Then on the gallery page an overview of all galleries (with teaser
image and title) is displayed. This works so far.

But this overview is the reason why all comments vanished. If I choose
just one special gallery in the plugin record e.g. Path to
fileadmin/gallery_archive/folder1 all the comments appear!

How can I solve this problem??

David