[Typo3] Moving typo3 from subdirectory to root

Jesper Scheuer Nielsen jesper.scheuer at gmail.com
Sun Apr 24 12:56:54 CEST 2005

I would try to just copy or move the whole installation to the root. Since
the most of the paths are relative to the typo3 root, I don't see a lot of
problems, but I must admit that I haven't tried. You may have som troubles
if you are using some absolute paths.

BUT PLEASE REMEMBER TO MAKE A BACKUP BEFORE TRYING :-)

Best regards,

Jesper

news:mailman.1.1114300258.15901.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...