[Typo3] Does Smile Workflow work? (re: smile_workflow implementation)

ben at theunderground.net ben at theunderground.net
Sat Apr 23 22:43:58 CEST 2005

I'm also having difficulty getting Smile Workflow to work.  I installed
it, set up the groups and workflows, but regardless of the edits any users
make, nothing ever appears in the dashboard (same problem as Chetan) --
the changes just appear on the live website.

Has anyone got this extension working yet?  And if so, any idea what step
I'm missing?  It seems like it should be so easy from the manual but I'm
clueless at this point.

Finally.. I know it's only an estimate, but what's the timeline for workflows
to be integrated into the T3 core?  Is it going to ship with 3.8, or is
it still 6+ months away?

-Ben