[Typo3] setting default tdparams

christian oettinger christian.oettinger at gmx.de
Sat Apr 23 19:00:22 CEST 2005

Hi all,

Maybe this is a silly question, but I keep on failing:
I would like to globally change the Table Cell Parameter valign=top to
valign=bottom for my content. (especially image with text cObj).

I know how to do it for a single object I coded in TS (like one CTABLE
for example), this is easy.
But I don't know how to set the default for let's say every CTABLE. Or,
even better, each rendered table. I know I should be able to do it
globally via TDparams also and that I should change them via TypoScript
or even Object Browser. But I can't find how to do it exactly (I still
am kind of lacking overview of typo3).

could someone give me any hint?

oe (christian)