[Typo3] Date selector issue (rlmp_dateselectlib)

Pierre Rouwens pierre at web-lance.com
Sat Apr 23 14:42:25 CEST 2005

Hi list,

I'm trying to configure the date selector extension, but i've some
problems with it.
The selector appears but the place where should 'Today' written is empty
and when i'm hover a date in the bottom of the selector dd.mm.Y appears.
Where did i miss something please ?
Thanks in advance for any help

Pierre Rouwens

ps: this is what i have in my setup TS :
plugin.tx_rlmpdateselectlib.calConf.dateTimeFormat = dd.mm.y
plugin.tx_rlmpdateselectlib.calConf.toolTipDateTimeFormat = dd.mm.y
plugin.tx_rlmpdateselectlib.calConf.weekStartsMonday = 1